Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Why Barrelhouse?

bar·rel·house (brl-hous) n.

1. A disreputable old-time saloon or bawdyhouse.
2. An early style of jazz characterized by boisterous piano playing, free group improvisation, and an accented two-beat rhythm.



This is my first attempt at blogging and hopefully not my last. The purpose is to try and document my struggles and attempt to launch my own restaurant. And hopefully the first restaurant will be the first of many.

I've had a passion for business and entrepreneurship for a long while now. As 2009 comes to a close I figure its time to get off my ass and make dreams come to reality.

A realistic goal is 2011, but there is much work to be done. Many ideas and concepts have been floating in my brain for quite a while. And anyone who knows me knows that I have the attention span of a 5 year old on crack.

So, off we go on this adventure and trying to make Barrelhouse Restaurant Group a reality!

(Can it really be called a restaurant group, if thus far there are zero restaurants and one employee?)

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment